Of all your nuptial decisions, whether you are a guest family friend, or bride, choosing your Charleston Wedding Hair and Makeup can be challenging at best. Our Aveda Salon & Glam team specializes in these services. From your inspiration look to the latest Trend, we have the perfect hair spray, lipstick, and eyelashes, even if you are looking for that retro vibe. We are here to help you narrow down your bridal hair & makeup beauty look, with our 14 years of expertise.
As Seen On…
Book us 3 different ways;
- ON-Site At Our Salon For Bridal Styling Hair & Makeup. (Download The Make Up & Hair Brochure Below)
- Off-Site To Your Favorite Location For Bridal Styling Hair & Makeup(Call us For Request or Email us)
- Rent Our Entire Bridal Studio (Download The Salon Rental Brochure Below)
Off-Site Bridal Styling Hair & Makeup
- Visit us today for your unique wedding experience and see why we are the new wedding buzz in town! We are Charleston Wedding hair and makeup. Consider us your top choice! Charleston is the second largest destination for weddings on the East Coast and our Aveda team has over three decades of combined experience in providing professional bridal hair and makeup services.We use only the best Aveda products to exceed your expectations and make your wedding day unique and beautiful.
- At Loft Salon & Spa, we offer world-class Aveda hair, makeup, and lash options for your special day. We are excited to announce the opening of our newly expanded Charleston Wedding Boutique, located at 310 King Street. Here, you can meet three highly reputable wedding vendors, including the renowned luxury wedding photographer, King Street Photo Weddings. Come visit us and make your special day even more memorable!
- This chic boutique features large styling stations with impressive grand mirrors and perfect lighting, along with a bridal chic studio available for exclusive bridal party rentals while boasting a rich history architecture of Charleston, SC with exposed brick, solid oak flooring, and beautiful original architecture. You’ll enjoy plenty of natural light and professional lighting for the flawless makeup and hair application. We also feature Aveda products, which are the global leader in sustainable beauty, and the highest quality professional products to beautify your bridal party.
- Our all-inclusive rental package includes a complimentary Champagne or Mimosa Juice Bar, Bloody Mary Bar, and brunch for your fabulous girls catered by our favorite caterer. Additionally, we offer getting-ready photos that are perfect for capturing special memories. Relax and allow our staff to steam your bridal party dresses while you receive our glam hair and makeup services.
- At Charleston Wedding Hair and Makeup, we highly recommend a trial run for all brides, but it is not mandatory. If you choose to have a trial run, our stylists will experiment with different styles and take pictures of your final look so that we can recreate it perfectly on your wedding day. Our trial sessions usually last about 2 hours, and we encourage you to bring your loved ones along to share in this exciting time.
- We are delighted to have been serving the Charleston community for 14 years and have garnered many positive reviews. Our goal is to uplift and inspire our clients by enhancing their outer beauty and illuminating their inner beauty. Our team comprises experienced and licensed stylists and artists, all of whom are up-to-date with the latest bridal hair and makeup trends. Learn more about our team on our Meet Our Team page – we’re proud to be the best professional hair and makeup glam team in Charleston, SC. To book us for your special day, we require a non-refundable 50% deposit/retainer and a signed hair and makeup wedding contract. The remaining 50% balance is due one week before your wedding day, and we accept all major credit cards.
- We are happy to provide on-location hair styling and makeup services, no matter the size of your bridal party or the location of your venue. Our sessions typically last between 3.5 and 4 hours, and we are willing to travel to areas such as Kiawah and Seabrook Island, Hilton Head Island, Myrtle Beach, and Columbia, with additional travel fees. We are excited to make your wedding day perfect and to glam you up for your special event. Thank you for considering Charleston Wedding Hair and Makeup for your big day!
- Visit us today for your unique wedding experience and see why we are the new wedding buzz in town! Thank you so much for visiting this page.
Appointment and Cancellation Policy
At Lordis Soft Salon & Spa, we value your appointments and reserve them exclusively for you. We understand that schedule changes may be necessary, so we kindly request a 48-hour notice for all cancellations with no exceptions. Please note that bridal bookings for our services are non-refundable, and a 50% retainer fee will be charged at the time of booking.
Please be aware that our salon is closed on Sundays, and therefore, we do not accept any rescheduling or cancellations on that day. You may cancel or reschedule your appointment between Monday and Saturday only. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us at 843-789-3581 for King Street or 843-718-1090 for Avondale. For after-hours cancellations, you can email us at info @lordisloft.com. We do not accept cancellation requests on our chatbot.
When you cancel or forget your appointment without proper notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment slot, and other clients on our waiting list miss the chance to receive our services. Please note that our stylists are running a business, and an empty seat means lost revenue for them we thank you for this consideration. We confirm all appointments with our clients a week and a day in advance, so please let us know if there are any changes.
If you cancel or reschedule your appointment within less than 48 hours notice, we will charge you 100% of the reserved service amount. To schedule all appointments, we reserve the right to require a major credit card or debit card. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of our policies.
We strive to achieve client satisfaction, and if you have any questions or concerns about the services you receive, please do not hesitate to reach out to Linzie at 843-789-3581. Please note that we do not offer monetary refunds for hair services. However, we will gladly make adjustments to the original service upon request. Please make sure to request adjustments for haircut or hair color within seven days of the original appointment, and note that corrective color appointments may require multiple visits, which may not be eligible for adjustments.